The task of the Education Division of TECO in Australia is to facilitate interaction and cooperation between Taiwan and Australia in the areas of education and culture. This includes all public, private, official and informal activities, and encompasses both individual and institutional endeavours.
1. Serve as a platform to strengthen the mutual understanding and bilateral exchanges and collaborations in Education and Culture between Taiwan and Australia.
2. Facilitate the access to the diverse education categories in Taiwan.
3. Assist the Taiwanese government-sponsored and general Taiwanese students and researchers in Australia as well as Australian students and researchers to Taiwan for academic purposes.
4. Acquire essential educational information to enhance bilateral understanding.
Our new website is now more focused on service delivery. Sections in our websites includes: Exchange Window, Introducing Education and Culture in Australia and Taiwan, Scholarships and Grants, and Study in Taiwan and Australia.
Sphere of services
• Federal government
• Six states: New South Wales (NSW), Victoria (VIC), Queensland (QLD) , South Australia (SA), Western Australia (WA), and Tasmania (TAS), and
• Two territories: Australia Capital Territory (ACT), The Northern Territory (NT).
Education Division, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Australia
Ground Floor, 53 Blackall Street, Barton, ACT 2600, Australia
Telephone: +61 (0)2 6120 1020/6120 1022/6120 1023
Fax: +61 (0)2 6273 4560
For inquiries on diploma/certificate verification, passports or visa issues, please call +61 (0)2 6120 2025 or Email email@example.com