The purpose of Taiwan ICDF Higher Education Scholarship Program is to encourage outstanding international students to undertake Master or Ph.D degree program in Taiwan. If you intend to apply, please visit the link below and read the regulation first. (http://www.icdf.org.tw/ct.asp?xItem=12505&CtNode=30316&mp=2)
1. The Application Period: from now till 14 March, 2014.
2. Submit all requirements before 14 March,2014 to :Gedung Artha Graha 17 F, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190. Taipei Economic and Trade Office
(1) Scholarship Application Form (completed online, printed out and signed)
(2) A copy of applicant’s passport, household certificate (K.K.) and birth certificate.
(3) A copy of authenticated highest-level diploma and transcripts. If these documents are not issued by a Taiwanese educational institution, must be authenticated by an R.O.C. (Taiwan) Embassy/ Representative Office in that country. If these documents are in languages other than Chinese or English, an authenticated Chinese and/or English translation should be provided.
Process of the authentication: (see attachment).
(4) A copy of English Proficiency Certificate: TOEFL test score or another international recognized English proficiency exam.
(5) Taiwan ICDF Medical Report: (including HIV test) dated within the past three months.
(6) Two letters of reference: signed and sealed in envelopes (i.e. from the principals, professors, or supervisors). Photo copies and email submissions of letters of recommendation will not be considered.
(7) A copy of admission application materials to “ Association of Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program Universities ” (e.g., copies of application fee remittance, application form, receipt of application from universities/colleges, e-mails, ).
4. Details of Scholarship Benefits:
(1) Airfare: one economic round trip ticket for the most-direct flights to Taiwan.
(2) Housing: students must reside in student dormitories.
(3) Tuition fees: covered by Taiwan ICDF.
Master Program: each student receives of NT$15,000 (approximately US$500) per month as an allowance for food and living expenses.
Ph.D Program: NT$17,000 (approximately US$566) per month.
5. Duration Award
a. Master’s program: maximum 2 years.
b. Doctoral program: maximum 4 years.
6. Scholarship applicants should apply directly for admission to Taiwan ICDF partner universities. Each applicant is allowed to apply only ONE program.
7. The Announcement of Outcome : ICDF will public before 30 June, 2014.
8. ATTACH 1: Process of Authentication
9. ATTACH 2: Taiwan ICDF Medical Report Form.
10. ATTACH 3: Association of Taiwan ICDF Scholarship Program Universities.
11. Contact Window : email@example.com.