Visa Services For Non-Philippine Passport Holders


 Visa services for Non-Philippine passport holders:

1 Non-Filipino visitors who intend to visit Taiwan for the purpose of transit, tourism, family visit, international conference participation, study, employment, business, missionary work or other activities as approved by the R.O.C.(Taiwan) authorities, may apply for appropriate visas at our office.
2 (1)Please see our Directory of “Detailed Information on Republic of China Visas" to determine which visa category might be appropriate for your purpose of travel to the R.O.C.(Taiwan).(2)For Non-Filipino visa applicants may not need to submit birth certificate and marriage certificate. On addition to the listed visa requirements, other additional documents  may be required during processing for certain individual cases.

(3)Those who intend to stay in Taiwan for more than six (6) months and for the purpose of joining spouse or parents, must submit the authenticated birth certificate and marriage contract authenticated by an R.O.C. (Taiwan) overseas mission.

(4)Documents produced outside of the R.O.C. (Taiwan) or the Philippines and in languages other than Chinese or English must be accompanied by a Chinese- or English-translation version.  The original-language documents and the accompanying Chinese- or English-translation version must be authenticated by an R.O.C. (Taiwan) overseas mission. Please click here for “Consular District” to find out which designated R.O.C. overseas mission is responsible for the country/area that the documents to be authenticated are originated from, and the information on authentication procedures.

3 Nationals from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cameroon, Gambia, Ghana, India (Identity Certificate), Iraq, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Senegal, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Syria applying for visitor visas, please visit the website of the Bureau of Consular Affairs of the R.O.C.(Taiwan).
4 (1)According to the recommendation of World Health Organization(WHO), all passport holders of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nigeria and Somalia, and long-term residents who had stayed in these four countries more than four weeks within the past year must submit vaccination records of Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV) or Inactive Polio Vaccine (IPV) within 12 months.(2)Applicants must provide the following documents to our office: (1) a      Yellow Book (International Certificate of Prophylaxis) issued by a hospital or medical/healthcare provider as proof of vaccination, and (2) a travel history record of the last one year prior to the visa filing date.